The Law Office of Tray Stephany provides aggressive criminal defense throughout Colorado to good people in tough places. Free Consultation 303.981.0594.
The Law Office of Tray Stephany handles Felony, Misdemeanor, Drunk Driving (DUI), Municipal Code Violation, Restraining Order, DMV Hearing, Probation Violation, Juvenile Crime, or any Traffic Offense statewide.
Gambling and arrested for Colorado DUI, DWAI or other crime in Black Hawk? Accepting all criminal cases in Gilpin and Clear Creek County (traffic, felony, or misdemeanor).
Affordable flat rates for tough Colorado DUI / DWAI defense
Top Ten reasons the Law Office of Tray Stephany stands apart from the competition:
1. Arapahoe / Denver Criminal Defense Attorney providing tough, aggressive, and tailored criminal defense.
Admitted as a Top 100 Colorado Criminal Trial Lawyer by The National Trial Lawyers for 2014.
2. Experienced with Colorado Felony, Misdemeanor, DUI, Probation Revocation, Restraining Orders, Contempt Citations, Department of Motor Vehicles, and Traffic Ticket issues.
3. Retainer ranges from: 375 for Traffic Tickets that are civil violations.
from: 1000 for Colorado Misdemeanors (M2 and M3)
from: 1800 for Colorado M1 Misdemeanors
from: 2500 - 5000 for Colorado Felony (F4, F5, F6)
from: 5000 plus for Colorado Felony (F3)
4. Flexible payment options: Credit Cards, Cash, PayPal, Personal Checks, Cashier Checks & Money Orders.
5. Spanish Interpreter Available (must call in advance). Abogado penalista en Denver.
6. Denver Criminal Defense Lawyer responds to emails and phone messages within 24 hours.
7. Accepting Criminal cases in Denver, Douglas, Boulder, Longmont, El Paso, Arapahoe,
Jefferson, Adams, Clear Creek, Weld, and Las Animas County.
8. Accepting Criminal Defense cases in every District, Municipal, County, City, or Traffic Court.
9. Quality Criminal Defense with competitive rates. Flat Rates available.
10. Appointments 7 days a week 8 am to 6 pm. Legal services when you need help.
Evidence preservation in your case is very important
. Denver criminal defense lawyer Tray Stephany preserves evidence to preserve your rights. Colorado uses the District Attorney to represent the State's interests, call today
to see about representing your interests.
Do not speak to the police, instead make an appointment with The Law Office of Tray Stephany for a Consultation. 303.981.0594.
Building a law practice the old fashioned way: quality work and solid representation.