The Law Office of Tray Stephany provides aggressive criminal defense throughout Colorado to good people in tough places. Free Consultation 303.981.0594.
If charged with a Felony, Misdemeanor, Drunk Driving (DUI), Municipal Code Violation, Restraining Order, DMV Hearing, Probation Violation, Juvenile Crime, or any Traffic Offense defend yourself.
The Law Office of Tray Stephany will get your side expressed to the prosecutor, judge, and jury.
Gambling and arrested for Colorado DUI, DWAI or other crime in Black Hawk? Now accepting all criminal cases in Gilpin and Clear Creek County (traffic, felony, or misdemeanor).
Affordable flat rates for tough Colorado DUI / DWAI defense
Top Ten reasons the Law Office of Tray Stephany stands apart from others:
1. Arapahoe / Denver Criminal Defense Attorney provides tough, aggressive, and tailored criminal defense.
2. Experienced with Colorado Felony, Misdemeanor, DUI, Probation Revocation, Restraining Orders, Contempt Citations, Department of Motor Vehicles, and Traffic Ticket issues.
3. Retainer ranges from: 375 for Traffic Tickets that are civil violations.
from: 1000 for Colorado Misdemeanors (M2 and M3)
from: 1800 for Colorado M1 Misdemeanors
from: 2500 - 5000 for Colorado Felony (F4, F5, F6)
from: 5000 plus for Colorado Felony (F3)
4. Accepting: Credit Cards, Cash, PayPal, Personal Checks, Cashier Checks & Money Orders.
5. Spanish Interpreter Available (must call in advance). Abogado penalista en Denver.
6. Denver Criminal Defense Lawyer responds to emails and phone messages within 24 hours.
7. Accepting Criminal cases in Denver, Douglas, Boulder, Longmont, El Paso, Arapahoe,
Jefferson, Adams, Clear Creek, Weld, and Las Animas County.
8. Accepting Criminal Defense cases in every District, Municipal, County, City, or Traffic Court.
9. Affordable Colorado Lawyer Flat Rates available.
10. Available 7 days a week 8 am to 6 pm. Legal services when you need them.
Evidence preservation in your case is very important
. Denver criminal defense lawyer Tray Stephany preserves evidence to preserve your rights. Colorado uses the District Attorney to represent the State's interests, call today
to see about representing your interests.
If facing Criminal charges in Colorado hiring a tough Colorado criminal defense attorney is imperative. Do not speak to the police, instead make an appointment with The Law Office of Tray Stephany for a Consultation. 303.981.0594.
Building a law practice the old fashioned way: quality work and solid representation.