The Law Office of Tray Stephany provides aggressive criminal defense throughout Colorado.
Free Consultation 303.981.0594.
The Law Office of Tray Stephany defends Felony, Misdemeanor, Drunk Driving (DUI), Municipal Code Violation, Restraining Order, DMV Hearing, Probation Violation, Juvenile Crime, or any Traffic Offense statewide.
Affordable flat rates for tough Colorado DUI / DWAI defense.
Know someone gambling and arrested in Black Hawk? Accepting criminal cases in Gilpin and Clear Creek County.
10 reasons the Law Office of Tray Stephany one of Colorado's premier legal service providers:
1. Arapahoe / Denver criminal defense attorney providing tough, aggressive, and custom criminal defense.
Recognized as a Top 100 Colorado Criminal Trial Lawyer by The National Trial Lawyers for 2014.
2. Experienced with Colorado felony, misdemeanor, DUI, probation revocation, restraining orders, contempt citations, Department of Motor Vehicles, and traffic tickets.
3. Reasonable flat rate retainers.
4. Flexible payment options: Credit Cards, Cash, PayPal, Personal Checks, Cashier Checks & Money Orders.
5. Spanish interpreter available (must call in advance). Abogado penalista en Denver.
6. Denver criminal defense attorney responds to emails and phone messages within 24 hours.
7. Accepting criminal cases in Denver, Douglas, Boulder, Longmont, El Paso, Arapahoe,
Jefferson, Adams, Clear Creek, Weld, and Las Animas County.
8. Accepting criminal defense cases in every District, Municipal, County, City, or Traffic Court.
9. Quality representation at competitive rates.
10. Appointments 7 days a week 8 am to 6 pm. Legal services on your time.
Evidence preservation in your case is very important. Denver criminal defense lawyer Tray Stephany preserves evidence to preserve your rights. Colorado uses the District Attorney to represent the State's interests, call today to see about representing your interests.
Do not speak to the police, instead make an appointment with The Law Office of Tray Stephany for a Consultation. 303.981.0594. Flexible schedules for America's hard working people.
Building a law practice the old fashioned way: quality work and solid representation.