10 reasons the Law Office of Tray Stephany is one of Denver's premier criminal lawyers:
1. Arapahoe / Denver criminal defense attorney provides tough, aggressive, and custom criminal defense.
Recognized as a Top 100 Colorado Criminal Trial Lawyer by The National Trial Lawyers for 2014 and 2015.
2. Experienced with Colorado felony, misdemeanor, DUI, probation revocation, restraining orders, contempt citations, Department of Motor Vehicles, and traffic tickets.
3. Competitive flat rate retainers. Reasonable hourly fee for America's hard working people.
5. Spanish interpreter available (must call in advance). Abogado penalista en Denver.
6. Denver criminal defense attorney responds to emails and voice mail within 24 hours.
7. Accepting criminal cases in Denver, Douglas, Boulder, El Paso, Arapahoe,
Jefferson, Adams, Clear Creek, Weld, Rio Grande, Alamosa, Pueblo, and Las Animas County.
8. Accepting criminal defense cases in District, Municipal, County, City, or Traffic Courts.
9. Aggressive representation at competitive rates.
10. Appointments 7 days a week 9 am to 6 pm. Legal services on your schedule.
In criminal law evidence preservation is paramount to your defense. Denver criminal lawyer Tray Stephany preserves evidence to preserve your rights. Colorado has the District Attorney to represent the State's interests, call today to see about representing your interests.
Do not talk to the police or the detectives. Schedule a consultation with the Law Office of Tray Stephany.
Call: 303.981.0594. Flexible appointments for America's hard working people.
Building a law practice the old fashioned way: quality work and solid representation.
denverlawyernow.com ™ is filled with legal information and information on legal services. However, the information on the site is only a cursory view of topics. The site is not legal advice as per the Colorado Rules of Professional Responsibility legal advice can only be given by an attorney under contract. If you are seeking complete legal advice or solid criminal defense contact Colorado Criminal Defense Lawyer Tray Stephany for a consultation.